Sunday 22 January 2012

Two posts in one day!?!?

Second post of the day?!?!?  Well, I thought I had finished for the day, but found another couple of hours this afternoon. So, I did what I wanted and pushed the car out of the garage.............. first time in about 12 months its seen daylight I think!!
 You could almost see it blinking in the daylight..........!!
 Once I'd put the servo back together again (got it upside down before!!) I then fitted it along with the pedal box.
 Slight blunder, the new pedal rubbers I have bought appear to be 2 throttle pedals rubbers instead............ new, correct ones ordered now!!
 During the clean up I found the missing piece of trim for below the O/S rear door................ quick polish up and on it goes.......... much better.
Not alot done, but every little helps............................

No comments: