Saturday 10 April 2010

Final bits to take off

Final fews bits to do to Libby before she goes to the bodyshop. Got to remove one more piece of glass, rear bumper and towbar and remove all the gunky insulation from the inside of the bonnet.

Glass was easy....... 20 minutes and it was out.

Bumper was a swine!! All the captives were no longer captive, had to resort to a mixture of drills, junior hacksaws and an angle grinder............. 2 hours later it was finally off!!


Scraper, some petrol and lots of elbow grease soon saw the inside of the bonnet nice and clean and ready for prep/paint.......... note, MY side is done, Bradley somewhat lacking in enthusiasm!


On a lighter note, it was the Mother-In-Laws (the "out-laws" as I call them!) birthday today! (Happy Birthday Di..... I know she reads this!) so we took her out for dinner last night to the Harvester........... mmmmmm, Mixed Grill!! Anyway, we got the staff to put a candle in her Ice Cream Sundae..........!!!

After weeks of Sam playing me up and hiding my favorite cuddly Giraffe, George........... (long story, don't ask) I warned her she did it again I would have my revenge. She hid it again, so I hung her favorite teddy bear..............

Normal service will be resumed soon, Libby hopefully going to the bodyshop next weekend...... fingers crossed!

No comments: