Sunday 13 April 2008

Crich Show

Just got back from the Crich show, what a fabulous day!! Really enjoyed it, loads of friends there (some I have never even met in person!!) and loads of Triumphs!

Really looking forward to next year.

Dave Marshall's Saffron 2000 and my PI, resting in the maintenance yard!


Triumph's Triumph's everywhere..........
Lee Godfrey's white MKI PI saloon, and in the background, Tim Picketts Jasmine MKI PI estate......... now how rare is that??? (I think there are only 2 on the road at the moment, 3rd on the way........) and its for sale!!! Offers over £5k I think......... well worth every penny.
Tony Edgeworth's stunning Inca Yellow 2500S Saloon............
David Guzzeta's TR5. Stunning does not do it justice. The panel gaps on this are the best I have EVER seen. Its not polished unused car, but a well used and abused car (how rare is that for a TR5??) but still simply stunning....................

No comments: